Sunday 5 May 2013

Quilt show and market

Had a great day yesterday at the Expo Veldhoven.

So many quilts to see... the highlights for me were the works of Colette Berends. Her portraits are so realistic, so artistic and such a creative use of materials.














The Dinner at Eight Artists with their quilts themed "Rituals" were also one of my favorites, some I had seen pictures of on the internet or in magazines, but it was great to see them up close.




I made more pictures but I still need to edit those and I will make a video of them and post them soon.


And there were loads of shops, and of course I got myself some goodies..;)

Some red and blues for the DJ, a couple of books, a new (larger size) rotary cutter..
I'm off now to play with Jane!

'till next time...
Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment