Monday 18 February 2013

Just a quicky..



A quick update of what I have been up to this week..


Luckily there was no snow and ice last Friday so me and my friend Joke went to the "Handwerkbeurs"(home crafts fair) in Zwolle as planned.
It was very busy and there were lots of stands with anything from knitting to quilting to embroidery.
Seen lots of nice quilts and we came home full of new ideas and inspiration.

Found some nice reds and blues for my Dear Jane, the browns and greens and creams are for a table runner I'll be making later this year.



A-13
Got one block done for the Dear Jane, this is called "Starlight-Starbright".
This one was all traditionally pieced.
Row A is nearly finished now with only two more blocks to go, which I plan do this coming week.










I have started on my new project and have been busy making some of these little blocks...

"Till next time..

Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment